2020 - ? - SonarSource, Genève, Suisse (Remote)
Amazon Web Services
SonarSource is a company of 120 employees (Jan 2020), which edit automated code review solutions : SonarCloud, SonarQube and SonarLint.
As a backend software developer on the SonarCloud team:
- Conception and development of features on SonarCloud
- Design of the full cloud-native architecture
Senior Java developer
2017 - 2020 - V3D, Lyon, France
Hazelcast, Apache Kafka
GitLab, SonarQube, Jenkins
ElasticSearch, Beats, Kibana
Microsoft Azure, Ansible
V3D is a company of 25 employees, which edit software for telecom operators.
As part of Research & Development team:
- Conception and development of features on the main product, EqualONE
- Design, development and deployment of new products for 2 specific client use cases around V3D’s
network active testing solution mScore
- Design and setup of a Continuous Integration platform, integration with server-side products portfolio
- Design and setup of an application monitoring infrastructure
- Automation of product deployment for performance testing
2017 - 2017 - Sopra Stéria, Limonest, France
Git training courses, for colleagues and clients.
Conception and leading of training sessions of 10 persons.
2 modules of 1 day each:
- Basic: for every developer who want to learn how to collaborate using Git.
- Advanced: for senior developers, technical and team leaders who want to learn advanced commands and how to setup a Git
workflow that fit their development and delivery constraints.
Java technical leader
2013 - 2017 - Sopra Stéria, Limonest, France
RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka
GitHub, SonarQube, Jenkins
Amazon Web Services, Ansible
Sopra Stéria is a consulting company of 45,000 employees worldwide.
As technical leader of a 10-persons team, working on a backend of several mobile apps:
- Technical management of 10 Java developers
- Conception and development of critical features
- Analysis and improvement of performances
- Design and setup of a continuous integration platform on AWS cloud
- Production support
As technical leader of an application monitoring platform:
- Scalability (from 2 to 20 production servers, from 10 to hundreds of events/s)
- Moving from manual deployment to automated and continuous deployment
2011 - 2013 - Sopra Group, Ecully, France
Spring, Maven, Eclipse, SVN
As member of a 5-persons development team:
- Conception and development of features on several products for our clients
- Usage of continuous integration platforms